Plastic surgery has been a long-time passion for Dr. Serbülent Güzey. In 2008 he started Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery practice at Gülhane Military Medical Academy. In 2013 he became a plastic surgery specialist and worked at various government hospitals.
In 2017, he established his own private office, which offers cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery in Istanbul, Turkey.
He treats patients from all over the world and his talented work is performed according to his philosophy as a plastic surgeon, which demands that each member of his staff holds the patient’s concerns, goals, and ambitions in the highest regard.
``As my profession is my absolute passion, it’s one of the reasons, I have endless energy available. My goal is, that patients walk away looking and feeling more confident and like themselves more”.
–Dr. Serbülent Güzey
Participation in National and International Congresses
- 33. National Plastic Surgery Congress – 2011, Çeşme, Turkey
- 34. National Plastic Surgery Congress – 2012, Antalya, Turkey
- 35. National Plastic Surgery Congress – 2013, Istanbul, Turkey
- 48. European Surgical Research – 2013, Istanbul, Turkey
- 36. National Plastic Surgery Congress -2014, Istanbul, Turkey
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Meeting – 2014, Chicago, US
- 12. European Plastic Surgery Congress – BAPRAS – 2014, Edinburgh, UK
- 16. Congress of International Society of Craniofacial Surgeons – 2015, Tokyo, Japan
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Meeting – 2016, LA , US
- Angiosarcoma developing after breast-conserving surgery on the ground of radiotherapy: Case Study. Alhan D, Guzey S, Aykan A, Sahin I, Isık S, Yildiz R.
- Journal of Gülhane Faculty of Medicine, 2015;57: 419-422
Reconstruction of the one-digit foot with an osteocutaneous fibula flap: a case report. Sahin I, Nisanci M, Aykan A, Guzey S, Ozturk S, Isik S. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2014 Sep-Oct;104(5):526-30
- Our clinical approach in No 12 craniofacial cleft: Case Study. Aykan A, Guzey S, Zor F, Alhan D, Ozturk S. Gülhane Tıp Derg 2015;57: 1 – 4
- Drains and Drainage Capabilities: Quantitative Analysis of Drain Efficiencies. Andç. Aykan, Serbülent Güzey, İsmail Şahin, Fahrettin Güven Oysul, Serdar Öztürk, Arşen Akın. DOI: 10.5152/TurkJPlastSurg.2016
- Extravasation Injuries: Three Case Studies and Review of the Literature. Durmus M, Saldır M, Yapıcı A, Zor F, Avsar S, Gasimov T, Guzey S, Kesik V. Turk Plast. Surg. 2015:23(1); 33-36
- Craniofacial fibrous dysplasia: Case Study. Andaç AYKAN, Serdar ÖZTÜRK, Fatih ZOR, Serbülent GÜZEY, Bülent DÜZ, Ali Fuat ÇİÇEK. Gülhane Tıp Derg 2015;57: 430-433
- Free fibula flab and mandibula reconstruction in a patient with Infantile fibromatosis: A Case Study. Sahin İ, Güzey S, Ozturk S, Aykan A, Isık S. Journal of Gülhane Faculty of Medicine, 2014: 56: 48-51
- Malignity Potential in Medium-Size Congenital Melanocytic Nevus and Treatment Approach in Adult Age Group. Guzey S, Zor F, Kurt B, Isık S. Turk Plast Surg 2011;19: 117-120
- Injury with Neodyum Magnet Causing Nasal Fracture: A Case Study. Aykan A, Guzey S, Avşar S, Ozturk S. Ulus Trauma Emergency Surgery Journal, 2015;21(3):231-234
- Staged repair of severe open abdomens due to high-energy gunshot injuries with early vacuum pack and delayed tissue expansion and dual-sided meshes. Doğan Alhan, İsmail Şahin, Serbülent Güzey, Andaç Aykan, Fatih Zor, Serdar Öztürk, Mustafa Nışancı, İsmail Hakkı Özerhan. Ulus Trauma Emergency Surgery Journal, 2015;21(6):457–462
- Use of Cyanoacrylate for Autoplasty: A Case Study. Guzey S, Aykan A, Eski M, Alhan D. Gülhane Tıp Derg 2015;57: 443-445
- Reflectance confocal microscopy as a useful diagnostic tool for monitoring of skin containing vascularized composite allograft rejection: A preliminary study on rats. Zor F, Karagoz H, Erdemir AT, Karslioglu Y, Acikel CH, Kapaj R, Guzey S, Gurel MS, Isik S, Siemionow M. Microsurgery. 2016 Feb;36(2):144-51
- Our experiences on the reconstruction of lateral scalp burn alopecia with tissue expanders. Serbulent Guzey, Dogan Alhan, Ismail Sahin, Andac¸ Aykan, Muhitdin Eski, Mustafa Nisancı. Burns 2015;41: 631-637
- The Effects of Deferoxamine on Bone and Bone Graft Healing in Critical-Size Bone Defects. Serbulent Guzey, Andac Aykan, Serdar Ozturk, Hakan Avsever, Yildirim Karslioglu, Atilla Ertan. Annals of Plastic Surgery 2016
- Correction of Inferior pedicle of the Breast Deformity due to Burn with “Wise Pattern” Mastopexy: A Case Study. Alhan D, Güzey S, Sahın I, Isık S. Gülhane Tıp Derg 2014;56: 258-260
- An extraordinary case of axillary contracture: trapped healthy skin and its adnexes under the contracted scar. Nısancı M, Sahin I, Guzey S. Journal of international surgery. 2014
- Late-Period Recurrent Breast Cancer with First Finding of Distant Skin Metastasis: A Case Study. Guzey S, Aykan A, Avsar S, Ozturk S. Turkish plastic surgery. 2016
- Penis Reconstruction after Radiator Fluid Burn: A Case Study. Aykan A, Guzey S, Ozturk S, Avsar S. Turk plastic surgery. 2016
- A New Experimental Burn Model with an Infrared Heater. Guzey S, Dal D, Sahin I, Nisancı M, Yavan I. Ulus Trauma Emergency Surgery Journal. 2016
- The Reverse Fasciocutaneous ALT Flap Harvested from Deeply Wounded and Scarred Area for Reconstruction of the Knee: A Case Report. Sahin I, Guzey S, Aykan A, Ninsanci M. The International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds: 2015; Feb: 1-3