BBL Surgery contains two main options for the treatment of patients who want to enlarge the butt or correct sagging:
- Injecting fat to the butt
Fat which is suctioned from different parts of the body is given back to the areas where the butt is desired to be enlarged.
- Enlarge the butt with the help of implants (silicone)
Prostheses of proper size are placed in the pockets that are prepared with the help of an incision made from the coccyx area.
BBL Surgery is a combination of liposuction from different areas of the body and fat injection to the hips and buttocks.
The results are more volume in the hip/ buttock area and defined curves. The shape and proportion of the buttocks are important factors in an attractive, well-proportioned body.
Brazilian butt lift surgery can be the solution to:
- Enlarge and add fullness to the hips and buttocks
- Reshape the curves of the body
- Reduce fat accumulations on unwanted areas
- Reshape the overall proportions by improving the balance between your upper and lower body
Who is a good candidate for the procedure?
- You are on healthy weight (not over- or overweight)
- You are in good health state without conditions that could complicate surgery — such as chronical diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, HIV, Hepatitis ect.), restricted blood flow, coronary artery diseases or a weak immune system.
- You lead a healthy lifestyle which includes regular exercise
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery